The DELUXE rooms are the most beautiful and spacious rooms of the hotel (20 to 25 m2); the furnishings and decoration are particularly well cared for. Most of them have access to a very large private or semi-private terrace that offers a splendid view of the glazed roofs of the Wat Lanka Buddhist pagoda and (partially) the Independence Monument. These terraces are decorated with plants, shrubs and garden furniture. The triple rooms located on the ground floor allow access to all, they have a nice view of a small garden raised from the room as from the bathroom. They also offer easy and direct access to the swimming pool, massage parlor, restaurant, shop and reception.These Deluxe TPL rooms have a large double bed (1.60 x 2.00). a single bed (1.10 x 2.00) as well as essential amenities: air conditioner, mini bar, TV, WIFI, hair dryer, kettle and a safety deposit box.
From 1st March to 14 November: USD 80
From 15 November to 28 February: USD 90
AMENITIES AND SERVICES
- All rooms in the hotel are non-smoking.
- Payment by credit card will incur a 3% commission.
- A massage service in the massage salon.
- Visitors not registered must leave their ID card at the reception.
- Towels provided near the swimming pool.
- A laundry service is provided.
- 100% natural soaps, showel gel and shampoo.
- All condiments used in the hotel are exclusively from Cambodia